Top Menu

enfrde

Heart of Hadrian's Wall

...a day is never long enough

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Places
Haydon Bridge derived its name from the Saxon words signifying an enclosed place (Haydon) and because of its crossing of the South Tyne. To the north of the village is the small church of Haydon, believed to have been erected about 1190. Its chantry chapel dates from the 14th...
1 results - showing 1 - 1